Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hello internet-land. I hope things have been as awesome for you as they have been for me. I have been absolutely loving the beautiful weather lately! Obviously I’m a huge fan of light and heat; Toronto has been supplying tons of both! Combined with daylight savings time the world has really come alive. I know I’m not the only one feeling it either because the parties and crowds lately have been overwhelmingly positive and energetic. Lots of happy people out there!

The big news for the moment is that the illScarlett video Milkshakes and Razorblades featuring Kardinall Offishall and a small cameo by myself has been released! I’ve added it to the video section of my website so check it out here. Super cool video and it was such a fun shoot. I still feel sorry for the actors who were in the background getting shot with water guns in the middle of January. They looked COLD.

I have been busy the past few weeks performing at Circa and On the Rox. I have also been working hard creating some new equipment and innovating the technology side of the art. I’ll be vague until it is finished, but expect some seriously BRIGHT things in the future.

Upcoming news is that I have a few private shows this weekend and I’ve been invited back to Lunacy Cabaret to perform on Saturday March 27th. Mark this date in your calendar boys and girls because it’s going to be one hell of a show. This date marks the 5th anniversary of Lunacy cabaret and will be the 50th show. They haven’t told me many of the details but I can say that it will be a celebration not to be missed. Lunacy is held at Center of Gravity at 1300 Gerrard St. E, near Greenwood in Toronto. All the info is available on the facebook event here.

No comments:

Post a Comment